DRE offers a comprehensive service provision in three specific areas - Waste Management, Environmental Services and Earthworks. Effective waste management today includes a large variety of highly specialist services, which are all focused on managing streams from reusable resources to putrescibles and prescribed waste materials.
The underscoring emphasis of these activities is to divert as much material from landfills as possible. This now consistent approach had seen the emergence of new recycling practices and industries such as recycled builder's and demolition waste becoming commonplace in most parts of Australia. This material used to be the largest solid waste contributor to landfills and is now almost totally diverted into new recycled construction products.
It is important that any land filling operation assists residents and business owners with the necessary logistics to both collect and dispose of waste materials. This expertise includes specialist projects such as service station cleanup and remediation works, soil classification reporting and waste evaluation prior to disposal or recycling.
DRE offers all of these services and more:
- The Management and Operation of Landfills
- The Management and Operation of Transfer Stations
- The Management and Operation of Resource and Recovery Facilities
- Prescribed Waste Handling and Transfer Operations
- Specific Landfill earthworks
- Landfill Cell construction
- Landfill Capping
- Landfill Gas Infrastructure, Collection & Monitoring
- Bulk excavations
- Dam construction
- Compaction Fill
- General Civil Works
- Soil remediation
- Land Rehabilitation
- Wetlands Construction
- The Processing and Supply of Recycled Construction and Demolition Materials such as road and footpath base and various fill products for Civil projects.
- Morrell and Hook lift Skip bins - 2 - 30 cubic metres. Specialist bins and transportation.